If you have acne-prone skin, always check your products’ ingredient lists for comedogenic, or pore-clogging, ingredients!
We made it very easy for you to check if your skincare, makeup, and hair products are safe for your skin.
Enjoy Your Clear Skin
- Highly customized treatments
- Customized skincare regimens
- True passion for the work we do
- Unlimited support for our clients with an Acne Specialist
- 45-60 minutes per treatment to work with our clients’ skin
- 3-4 months to clear our clients’ acne
- A 99% success rate
We do NOT have:
- One treatment protocol for everyone
- One “kit” that fits all
- Neglected details
- Lack of contact with the provider
- Only 5 minutes to see the client/patient
- Years of trying to combat acne with no success
- Sub-standard results
At AcneClinicNYC, our primary mission and ultimate goal is to achieve clear and healthy skin for our clients. We treat all types of acne—including teen, adult (men’s and women’s), hormonal, and rosacea acne. With our advance training and education in all aspects of skincare, we utilize the best innovative technologies for acne treatment, including Aerolase lasers (safe 650-microsecond technology), AviClear Laser, LightStim, Celluma treatments, Ultrasound, cold lasers, and the most advanced chemical peels and enzymes.
Our clinic does NOT take insurance. We are Acne Specialists and Master Estheticians but NOT medical doctors. All services and product purchases are self-paid.
We do NOT perform cortisone shots. We do NOT use Accutane.
All website content is copyright of Acne Solutions NYC Inc and may not be used for any purpose without written consent from the owners.