Acne Consultation only: $75
For new clients. An Acne Specialist will take the following steps:
- Conduct a skin analysis
- Determine your acne type and grade
- Educate you about the formation of acne and how our system works to target problem areas and get results
- Teach you how to check your skincare products for pore-clogging ingredients
- Go over aggravating factors that make you break out—foods, medications, cosmetics, etc.
- Recommend the products and treatments you will need to get clear
- Explain how our system works
If you decide to work with us, we will take the following additional steps:
- Determine your skin tolerance for our professional-strength products
- Develop an individualized homecare regimen specifically designed for your skin type and acne needs for the first 2 weeks
- Schedule your next appointments
Your acne products will be purchased during this first consultation.
Plan on spending approximately $90–$150 the same day on products. These products are an essential part of getting your skin clear.
We do not offer a program without product purchase. If you are interested in extractions, chemical peels, or laser treatments only, book our Acne Treatments.
With your commitment to the skincare regimen and our in-clinic treatments, we will take control of your acne in as little as 3–4 months, with visible improvements within the first 3 weeks. When you enroll in our acne treatment clinic, we will work together as a team to conquer your acne. We answer any questions regarding your regimen and skin state via text, email, or call.
You will contact YOUR ACNE SPECIALIST DIRECTLY! We are always here to support you through the process.
Work with our acne clinic to stop your breakouts and get rid of all your acne marks at the same time.
Acne Consultation With Digital Diagnostics: $150
An Acne Specialist will make the visual, palpation and digital skin analysis to find out what kind and grade of acne you have, your skin type, condition, pore size, severeness of pigmentation and capillaries damage, scars tissues and skin texture. We will explain how our system works, what products and services you will need to get clear. We will teach you how to take care of your acne-prone skin as well as discuss all potential acne triggers. Allergy test for acne actives will be performed.
Acne Consultation With Treatment: $220
For new clients. The consultation and the Treatments take 2 hours.
The Consultation is FREE for those clients, who signs up to the 6 AcnePRO Program Treatments.
PLEASE BE AWARE: If you have been on any prescription topical product (i.e. Differin, Retin-A, Clindamycin, Epiduo, etc.) you MUST discontinue use for 2 weeks prior to your appointment, or book the consultation only.