What is BioRePeel?
An innovative treatment peel that dissolves bonds between cells that carefully removes the top layer of skin revealing the glowing smooth layer underneath. While exfoliating the skin surface, it also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. It is a TCA 35% chemical peel that provides:
Where Biostimulation amplifies the fibroblasts to significantly improve the texture with instant results; Revitalization is responsible for healthy skin formation. Peeling provides skin renewal.
To achieve all of these, the peel contains a blend of the following:
- TCA 35% to improve skin texture, scars and pigmentation
- Salicylic acid to decongest the pores & help with excessive oil
- Tartaric acid to brighten the skin. Lactobionic acid to ensure better intercellular metabolism.
- Vitamin C to provide antioxidant effect and strengthen the capillaries
- Amino acids & Vitamin B2 to revitalize and stimulate the formation of new healthy cells, derived of stress, damage and exhaust.
This pharmaceutically developed mix of vitamins and amino acids stimulates the new skin growth, while mitigating UV damage, fading the scarring and effects of fine lines and aging.
Besides having anti-aging and refreshing effects, it is perfectly suitable for the problematic and acne prone skin. This innovative formula is capable of removing the blocked pores and deep blackheads that are not reachable through regular facial treatments; BioRePeel’’s antibacterial effect also helps with acne and complications associated with it.
We love this peel for its amazing immediate results, safety, and extremely short downtime.
Benefits of BioRePeel
- No downtime
- Exfoliating, removing dead skin cells stimulating new skin regeneration
- Scars and post-acne marks improvement
- Purification and oxygenation of the skin, leaving it moisturized, soft, refreshed, revitalized and clean
- Infusion of vitamins and antioxidants without injections/needles
- Improves texture of the skin, addresses skin aging, softening lines and adding turgidity
- Can be used all year round
- Can be performed on the face, neck, décolletage, hands, feet, arms and other parts of the body
Who Is The Perfect Candidate for BioRePeel?
This peel is suitable for all skin types, colors and ages.
It is excellent for those with acne prone, congested skin and skin with pigmentation and scarring (old or new).
It is great to prevent aging as it contains essential amino acids and vitamins that every skin requires.
It is just as well beneficial for the young skin during acute stages of acne, blackheads, with recent scarring.
Due to its extremely short downtime, it is a savior for those with busy schedule and frequent social commitments.
What Can I Expect After BioRePeel?
- Smaller pores
- Tighter skin
- Brighter complexity and lighter pigmentation
- Even-toned and rejuvenated skin
3-6 treatments spaced every 2 weeks are recommended for the best results.
What Type of Home Care Should I Use After BioRePeel?
Before the treatment discontinue prescribed topical medication and any kind of retinoids.
After the treatment, it is utmost important to wear a high broad spectrum SPF cream to protect your skin from sun damage and maintain best results.
- AHAs, BHAs, Retinol for 2 weeks
- Sunbeds, swimming, sauna and self-tan for 2 weeks
- Waxing, hair removal, bleaching for 2 weeks
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Accutane | Isotretinoin: current use or use within the last 6 months
- Facial injections, threads, and Botox | disport within 2 weeks
- Prolonged sun exposure for the last 2 weeks
Consultation is always conducted before any chemical peel at our clinic.