- Dermaplaning: $90 (60 min)
- Dermaplaning with mask: $100 (60 min)
- Cleopatra Facial: $170 (90 min)
(exfoliating with enzyme or light chemical peel, dermaplan, LED light, mask)
What Is A Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a highly effective procedure for removing the outermost layer of dead skin cells and the layer of velous hair (‘peach fuzz’). The removed skin cells are no longer a protectant, but a barrier for product penetration and other procedures. The thin facial hair trap dirt and oil. That is why the treatment guarantees the smoothest skin possible and allows for better penetration of skin care products. The method of controlled ‘scraping’ is safely performed using a sterile disposable surgical blade.
Benefits Of Dermaplaning
- Refines the appearance of fine lines and pores
- Increases the skin’s ability to absorb products
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Improves elasticity and texture
Who is the Perfect Candidate for Dermaplaning?
The clients with dull, dry, dehydrated skin are excellent candidates. Dermaplanning is also a perfect treatment for those who are using Retin-A or AHA products.
What Type Of Home Care Should I Use After Dermaplaning?
Contraindication for Dermaplaning
- AHA acids
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Retinols and tretinoin
- Azelaic acid