Acne Consultation only: $35
For new clients. An Acne Specialist will make the skin analysis to find out what kind and grade of acne you have and how to get clear. We will explain how our system works, what products and services you will need.
Acne Treatment: $120
Your acne products will be purchased during this first consultation. Depending on the products you are currently using and how severe your acne is, plan on spending approximately $90-$150 the same day on products. These products are an essential part of getting your skin clear and acne under control. We do not offer a program without product purchase. If you are interested in extractions only, book European Deep Pore Treatment.
During the first acne consultation, we take the following steps:
- Determine your acne type and skin tolerance for the professional strength products
- Perform professional exfoliation with chemical peel or enzyme, extractions of existing acne impactions
- Develop an individualized homecare regimen specifically designed for your skin type, and acne needs
- Give you recommendations for the products and treatments you will need to get clear
- Go over aggravating factors that make you break out – foods, medications, cosmetics, stress, etc.
- Give you a packet of information that has everything that we tell you in the consultation
- Detail out exact instructions on how to use the homecare for the first two weeks
- Scheduled your next appointment in 2-3 weeks
With your commitment to the skincare regimen and our in-clinic treatments, we will take control of your acne in as little as 3 months, with visible improvements within first 3 weeks. When you enroll in our acne treatment clinic, we will work together as a team to conquer your acne. We answer any questions regarding your regiment and skin state via phone call or text. Please do not hesitate to reach us out; we are here to support you through the process.
Package of 3 Treatments: $315
Package of 6 Treatments: $540
Future treatments will focus for what the skin needs at the time of treatment – either more hydration or more anti-bacterial and/or anti-inflammatory action. Every treatment will consist of the following steps:
- Exfoliating and/or hydrating the skin so that home-care product can penetrate the pore more easily and the skin is receptive to your home-care regimen.
- Extracting existing acne impactions*
- Adjust the home care regiment
* As you get clear, your treatments will become shorter - there just won’t be as many extractions to do.
Acne Rosacea Treatments: $90
If you have rosacea with acne (small red pustules or papules mostly on the cheeks, nose and forehead), we can help you too. Acne rosacea, which is not acne, usually clears up much more quickly than regular acne (i.e. acne vulgaris). We successfully treat pustular rosacea, though we cannot promise redness relief in this process. However, we are happy to hear that our clients say the skin gets calmer in regards of redness and inflammation. We also educate you on food and environmental triggers that can make rosacea worse.
When Acne Rosacea is gone, we often add peptide serums to the home care regimen which are the best for repairing the impaired skin barrier of rosacea clients.
By working with our acne clinic, we will stop your breakouts and will get rid of all the acne marks at the same time. The pigmentation fades away significantly with the help of professional strength of the products you will use at home, as well as chemical peels we perform during the treatment. Within a couple of months, the pigmented spots totally disappear.