What is PRX-T33 Peel?
PRX-T33 Peel is a skin biorevitalizer that acts deep within the tissues - an advanced formula of TCA (trichloroacetic) peel. It is a tightening peel that works without exfoliation and peeling, frosting or shedding. PRX-T33 sends a chemical signal to the skin that trigger its own regenerative system. This treatment can be done even if you have a busy social life and a packed schedule as there is no downtime. You can go about your day right after the treatment. It is quick, pain-free and can easily be done any time of the year.
PRX-T33 Peel helps smooth and tighten the lines and wrinkles: it stimulates the tissues deep down in the lower layer of skin without having to cause any damage or abrasion to the skin surface. The tightening results can be observed immediately while the long-term effect is settling through the stimulation of collagen cell reproduction leaving you with the healthy- and young-looking skin.
3-6 treatments are recommended for the best results.
Benefits of PRX-T33 Peel
- Suitable for all skin types
- Painless procedure
- Immediate firming and hydrating of skin
- Non- invasive treatment
- It is NOT photosensitizing, this is suitable for summer months
- No downtime, no redness, bruising, peeling - ready to go immediately after the treatment
Who Is The Perfect Candidate for PRX-T33 Peel?
A great treatment against dilated pores and dull and sagging skin, hyper pigmentation and sun damaged skin.
Perfect for those looking to treat their acne scarring, work on the appearance of their lines and wrinkles.
Th treatment can be recommended for all ages, including young skin and all genders.
What Can I Expect After PRX-T33 Peel?
- Smaller pores
- Tighter skin
- Brighter complexity and lighter pigmentation
- Even-toned and rejuvenated skin
What Type of Home Care Should I Use After PRX-T33 Peel?
After the treatment, you should make sure to avoid saunas and steam rooms. You can go in the sun; however, you should wear a high-level broad- spectrum SPF filter and reapply it every 2 hours.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Accutane | Isotretinoin: current use or use within the last 6 months
- Facial injections, threads and Botox | disport within 2 weeks
- Prolonged sun exposure for the last 2 weeks
Consultation is always conducted before any chemical peel at our clinic.