PRP PLATELET RICH PLASMA WITH MICRONEEDLING
What is PRP Skin Rejuvenation Treatment?
Platelet Rich Plasma treatment aka PRP is one of the most effective and safest collagen stimulators on the market today. The process begins with your esthetician drawing whole blood and then utilizing a centrifuge to separate out the red calls. What remains is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) – which is what being used for the treatment.
The natural chemicals in your own PRP is then applied on your treatment area and then inserted into the skin through microneedling. The moment PRP is in, it starts to work on rejuvenating the skin.
Since it is one’s own material, the absorption and response of the skin to the treatment is seamless. Because PRP comes from one’s own body, it is impossible to have an allergic reaction.
What Can I Expect After PRP Skin Rejuvenation Treatment?
- The most effective collagen boost
- Improvement of wrinkles, fine lines acne scars, stretch marks – anti-aging effect
- Better skin tone and texture, pigmentation reduction, skin tightening
- Use of one’s own ‘material’
- Minimal pain during the procedure
- No chance of allergic reaction
Who Is the Perfect Candidate for PRP Skin Rejuvenation Treatment?
This treatment is for you if you are looking at:
- Improvement of uneven skin tone and acne scars
- To tackle signs of aging
- Have no sever skin condition
- Want to boost your collagen in the most efficient manner
What Type of Home Care Should I Use After PRP Skin Rejuvenation Treatment?
For at least 5 hours after the treatment:
- Do not wash the skin or use any exfoliating/active and harsh agents
- Keep treated areas away from the sun/heat
- Avoid activities involving water/perspiration
It may take time for the results to show particularly after the first treatment. However, they tend to stay with you for several months. It is recommended to have 3-6 treatments.