Acne Consultation only: $50
Acne Consultation with Treatment: $150
For new clients. An Acne Specialist will take the following steps:
- Make the skin analysis
- Determine your acne type and grade
- Explain how our system works
- Give you recommendations for the products and treatments you will need to get clear
- Educate you on the formation of Acne and how our system works to target problem areas, that makes us successful in achieving the results we want
- Teach you how to check your skincare products for pore-clogging ingredients
- Go over aggravating factors that make you break out – foods, medications, cosmetics, etc.
If you decide to work with us, we will take the additional steps:
- Determine your skin tolerance for the professional strength products
- Develop an individualized homecare regimen specifically designed for your skin type, and acne needs
- Detail out exact instructions on how to use the homecare for the first 2-3 weeks
- Scheduled your next appointment in 2-3 weeks
Your acne products will be purchased during this first consultation.
Plan on spending approximately $90-$150 the same day on products. These products are an essential part of getting your skin clear.
We do not offer a program without product purchase. If you are interested in extractions only, book a European Deep Pore Treatment.
With your commitment to the skincare regimen and our in-clinic treatments, we will take control of your acne in as little as 3 months, with visible improvements within first 3 weeks. When you enroll in our acne treatment clinic, we will work together as a team to conquer your acne. We answer any questions regarding your regiment and skin state via text, email or call.
You will contact YOUR ACNE SPECIALIST DIRECTLY! Please do not hesitate to reach us out; we are here to support you through the process.
By working with our acne clinic, we will stop your breakouts and will get rid of all the acne marks at the same time. The pigmentation fades away significantly. Within a couple of months, the pigmented spots totally disappear.
Face Acne Treatment: $120
Chest Acne Treatment: $120
Back Acne Treatment: $120
Package of 3 Treatments: $330
Package of 6 Treatments: $580
The treatments will focus for what the skin needs at the time of treatment – either more hydration or more anti-bacterial and/or anti-inflammatory action.
Every treatment will consist of the following steps:
- Perform extractions of existing impactions
- Soothing treatment
- LED light*
- Exfoliation and/or hydration of the skin with the chemical peel or enzyme. You will need a chemical peel or enzyme for following reasons:
- It will make the skin more receptive to your home-care regimen so that the home-care product could penetrate the pores more easily.
- It will target existing breakouts, prevent new ones from forming and remove the pigmentation (red or brown spots left after acne).
- Adjust the home care regiment
* As you get clear, there just won’t be as many extractions to do and we start working with LED light for restoring anti-inflammatory processes of the skin.
Acne Rosacea Treatments: $90
If you have rosacea with acne (small red pustules or papules mostly on the cheeks, nose and forehead), we can help you too. Acne rosacea is not regular acne (i.e. acne vulgaris), but we are very successful in treating this type of acne, as well as improving the overall rosacea skin.
We are happy to hear that our clients say the skin gets calmer in regards of redness and inflammation. We also educate you on food and environmental triggers that can make rosacea worse.
We can help you with red or dark spots as well as with indented, pitted scarring. We perform microneedling in our clinic. This procedure ensures one of the best results for improving the appearance of the scarring.
Red or dark spots are not real scars. This is post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. There is no point to treat it before you completely clear your acne. New breakouts produce new pigmented spots, while NO breakouts means NO new spots. If you have pigmentation and breakout at least with 3-5 pimples a month, please treat acne first.