- ViPeel (includes post-treatment kit) - $220
- Oxy Trio Treatment - $120
- Hydra Milk Peel - $90
- Luminous Sugar Peel - $90
- Power TCA Peel - $120
- Power Jessner Peel - $120
- Add-on for Neck and Chest - $30
What Is A Skin Peel, or Chemical Peel?
A chemical / skin peel is a science-based treatment that, when properly done, offers one of the most powerful non-surgical skin improvements available. Chemical peels are acids solutions that remove damaged layers of cells from the skin’s surface and stimulate skin regeneration — revealing glowing and youthful skin.
Light chemical peels include fruit-, milk- or sugar-based acids and enzymes. These peels may offer a light flaking with slight stinging when applied. These chemical peels can help improve sun damage, lighten pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
Medium chemical peels include Jessners and TCA. Jessner peels are good for oily, acne prone skin. TCA is appropriate for more intense sun damage, pigmentation and deeper line and wrinkles. TCA also can be beneficial for those who have very thick, congested skin. All these skin peels will definitely have a sting like a sunburn lasting and exfoliation that is more aggressive which lasts for up to 10 days.
How Does A Peel Improve The Skin?
By removing the build-up of dead skin cells and stimulating the regeneration of cells, you will notice visible improvements in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, diminishing oil production and pore size while clearing blemishes, improving texture, tone and hydration - for an overall healthy skin appearance.
Who is the Perfect Candidate for a Chemical Peel?
Skin peels are extremely beneficial in the treatment of hyper-pigmentation, rosacea, acne, sun damage, and photo aging.
What Can I Expect After My Chemical Peel?
- Immediately following the treatment the skin will be very smooth and tight.
- There may be a color change - pink to red the first day and then a brown tone until peeling occurs.
- The skin will generally begin flaking in 2-3 days; however, flaking can take place anytime for the next 7-10 days.
- Exfoliation varies from person to person and from peel to peel. Flaking may vary from none at all, mild, hardly visible to heavy continuous peeling. Do not be concerned how much you actually peel. Even if there is no visible peeling, it does not mean that the peel did not work and there is a microscopic peeling that takes place.
What Type Of Home Care Should I Use After My Chemical Peel?
After your treatment you will be given specific instructions to follow.
After your skin has healed, daily skin care is essential to maintain results. Good moisturizing and sun-block are essential and additional specialty products may be prescribed based on your individual needs.